||18 ft 5 in (5.61 meters)
|Number of Engines
||115EXLPT 4S STD
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Max Bridge Clearance
|Fuel Tank Count
With the TAHOE® 450 TF, you get an affordable runabout that is easy to tow and extremely versatile.
At 18’ 5” long with an overall package weight of just over 3,000 lbs., the 450 TF is great for families towing their boat to and from the water. But, don’t let its nimble size deceive you. This boat still packs features for ski-and-fish versatility.
For the sport enthusiasts, aft swim platforms with a telescoping ladder and plenty of storage for gear do just the trick. And for the anglers, a Minn Kota® trolling motor, aerated livewell and removable fishing chairs all come standard.
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, removable trolling motor w/wireless remote
- Fore & aft non-skid fishing positions w/2 removable fishing seats w/storage bags
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated, aerated livewell
- NEW stereo w/Bluetooth® input & 2 speakers
- Driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Full-width aft seating w/insulated molded-in storage & space for optional removable cooler
- Full-width aft sunpad w/storage, including ski rope holder
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/4-step telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coated GALVASHIELD® Impact, disc brakes & swing-away tongue
- Length:18' 5"
- Beam: 7' 10"
- Bottom width: 6' 8"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 24 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1100 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1860 lbs.
- Interior depth: 32.5"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft (trimmed up): 14"
- Draft (trimmed down): 29.5"
- Average hull weight: 2000 lbs.
- Average hull weight w/motor: 2365 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3005 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 4' 6"
- Bridge clearance w/wakeboard tower: 7' 0"
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Package height w/wakeboard tower: 9' 5"
- Package width: 8' 4"
- Towing length: 23' 9"
- Storage length: 20' 3"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Ski tow pylon receptacle
- Drink holders
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Passenger grab handles
- Fire extinguisher
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, trolling motor w/wireless remote & removable mount
- Bow & aft fishing seat positions w/non-skid surfaces
- 2 removable fishing seats w/pedestals, designated storage space & storage bags
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated & aerated livewell w/500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) pump, adjustable spray head & overflow drain
- Interstate® Series 27 trolling battery w/tray
- Charger for trolling battery
- Walk-thru tempered safety glass windshield w/Black powder-coated aluminum frame
- Port console w/storage compartment & trays
- NEW Jensen® JMS3 stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 input & 2 speakers
- Helm console w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & voltmeter
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery w/color-keyed accents
- Bow lounge seating w/removable cushions, non-skid surface & molded-in storage below
- Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Port & starboard side storage
- Port & starboard floor-level small items recesses
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment w/hold-open lid assist
- Cockpit side storage
- Aft bench seat w/insulated port storage compartment, built-in cooler recess & starboard livewell
- Aft full-width padded sundeck w/removable cushion, access to step-thru transom, pedestal fishing seat location & storage below including ski rope storage
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Aft port & starboard swim platforms w/top-mounted, fold-down 4-step boarding ladder & integrated grabrail
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Removable bow & stern navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Disc brakes
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/15" (38.1 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- 1,200-lb. (544.31 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Bass Pro Shops/ Tracker Boat Center DALLAS
2501 Bass Pro Dr
Grapevine, TX 76051